The Curmudgeon

YOU'LL COME FOR THE CURSES. YOU'LL STAY FOR THE MUDGEONRY.

Monday, September 12, 2016

Resignation Letter

I'm officer class and a Brit,
And stout chaps like me never quit,
But representation
Of this population
Is not my rah-rah, not a bit!

With Witney's unwashed, it is true,
I've had very little to do.
I don't see how I'm
Supposed to make time
For all my directorships, too.

A wonderful journey it's been!
What floods and dead badgers we've seen!
What powers of good
We've done al-Saud
And other chaps equally clean!

I've chillaxed my piece of the action,
And now I have limited traction.
Of no further use
And glistening puce,
I might cause a nasty distraction.

My pater, that noble tax-dodger,
Brought me up a fine little bodger.
There's moguls to lick
And beggars to kick,
And sucking-pigs moist for my todger!

Davey Kipperflit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home